The RSPCA is appealing for information after a pet-owner lost two cats to suspected poisoning on the same day in Northwich.

Smokey, aged eight, and Ozzy, aged eighteen months, died on Wednesday 15 June after they both suffered from symptoms consistent with ingesting a poisonous substance.

Their owner Victoria Gannon, of Wessex Drive, in Rudheath, said Smokey, a British blue crossbreed, first showed symptoms when he was sick. Victoria said: “Usually if Smokey is in the living room and someone … Continue reading…