RSPCA Cymru is looking for information following the sad, suspected poisoning of a tabby cat in Rhydyfelin.
The cat, named Popcorn, was staggering, not eating its food and appeared very quiet when it returned home to a property on Oak Street on Thursday (25 June).
Popcorn’s owners took the tabby to a veterinary practice in Talbot Green, where it sadly passed away. Blood tests indicated the cause was anti-freeze poisoning.
A number of suspected poisoning incidents have occurred across South … Continue reading…