A dog has been rescued after getting stuck in an electric reclining chair at a house in Swinton, Salford.

 

The RSPCA was called about the stricken pet Lhasa Apso, called ‘Cagney’, just before 10pm last night (Thursday 29 October), and animal welfare officer (AWO) David Hatton attended.

 

He said: “The dog had managed to get herself well and truly wedged in the chair.

 

“She was stuck head first in the mechanism, with just her back legs sticking … Continue reading…

06.11.2014

We assisted the fire brigade on Wednesday morning  (5 November) when they rescued some newborn kittens. The kittens had got stuck down a drain in St John’s Avenue in Braintree, Essex.

The three black and white kittens, and one tabby, were less than a day old. It’s thought the mum gave birth to the kittens and they almost straight away fell down a four inch hole around a water pipe in the kitchen.

The fire service were called and … Continue reading…

30.05.13

Four newborn kittens have had a lucky escape after falling down the gap in a cavity wall in a bungalow in Kirby Cross in Frinton-on-sea.

The owners of the bungalow, Sue and Brian Davie, alerted the RSPCA after hearing the cries of the kittens. Their ginger mother was located in the loft and it was clear that she had given birth but her offspring were nowhere to be seen.

RSPCA Inspector Sarah Elmy said:

“We could hear the kittens

Continue reading…