RSPCA Cymru has launched an appeal for information, following the death of a Church Village cat in suspicious circumstances.
The charity was alerted after a three-year old cat, named Vig, sadly passed away suddenly on Friday evening (15 September), having been seen vomiting. He was showing no ill effects before the incident.
It is feared Vig may have been poisoned, after another cat on the same street became unwell at the same time and is undergoing veterinary treatment.
Tortoiseshell Vig … Continue reading…
An appeal for information has been launched by the RSPCA, following reports of two fatal anti-freeze cat poisonings in Tonypandy.
The charity has been alerted after two cats, from the Zion Terrace area of the town, had to be put to sleep on independent veterinary advice, having consumed anti-freeze.
Cat owners in the Tonypandy area have also been urged to be vigilant, understand the symptoms of poisoning, and what action they should take if the worst is feared.
George, a … Continue reading…
RSPCA Cymru has launched an appeal for information, following reports that three cats from the same household have died as a consequence of suspected poisonings.
The three cats – named Squirt, Meow and Charlie, all lived on Elm Drive in Risca, and died between 17 April and 2 May.
Veterinary inspection confirmed that two of the three cat deaths were due to anti-freeze poisoning. RSPCA Cymru is urging anyone with any information to contact the charity, with calls to the … Continue reading…
An appeal for information has been launched, following the suspected poisoning of two cats in Porth.
RSPCA Cymru is also urging pet owners to be vigilant, after an owner – from Leslie Terrace in the town – lost both of her cats.
A local resident returned home on 28 January to find one of her cats dead, with veterinary inspection confirming her second cat had also been poisoned.
Following the incident, RSPCA Cymru is urging anyone with any information to … Continue reading…
RSPCA Cymru is appealing for information following reports of two fatal cat poisonings in the Pontyclun area of Rhondda Cynon Taf.
The RSPCA was called by a member of the public on 3 November, who had taken their seven-year-old cat, named Leia, to a local veterinary practice, who discovered traces of anti-freeze poisoning in her blood.
It is also understood that a neighbour’s cat also recently died, following a suspected poisoning, prompting the RSPCA to urge local cat owners to … Continue reading…